CASE STUDY: Real estate industry (relocation training for employee coming to Poland)
Relocation training for employee of a large organization in the real estate industry, coming to Poland, which we implemented in February 2022.
The training program aimed to prepare the relocated person to work in a foreign branch of the company, to learn communication skills with people from different cultures, to minimize culture shock, and to prepare for acclimatization in a new workplace.
The training aimed to familiarize participant with the specificity of the political and economic situation in Poland. Polish society norms, customs and every life situations. During the training, examples of typical challenges in business relations with Poland were discussed. The exercises carried out during the training allowed participants to develop the skills to build relationships and maintain business contacts with business partners from Poland. It was also crucial to familiarize participant with techniques that enable effective communication using online tools such as email, instant messaging, and phone calls.
Before starting the training program, we analyzed the needs of the participant. This allowed us to adjust the training to the needs of the participant.
As a result of the training:
- to minimize culture shock, and to prepare for acclimatization in a new workplace
- to build awareness of Poland and its culture, how living and working
- gained practical information related to working with business partners from Poland
- became acquainted with the specificity of Poland business culture, which had an impact on a better understanding of everyday business situations
- to be able to conduct effective communication with a partner from Poland with a proper understanding of his/her intentions
- to be able to provide feedback and motivate colleagues from Poland
- to be prepared for work in a Polish branch of the company
The training also allowed participant to learn more about his own culture through the lens of Polish business culture.