Giving presentations across cultures
In the video comprehensive guideline on delivering presentations across following cultural lines is presented:
- How to use body language – how personal space, eye contact, facial expression, gestures differ across cultures
- The role of emotions – how different cultures are showing emotions
- Presentation styles – how to adjust your communication to particular culture
- Visual aids – what we should know while selecting colours or images to the presentation delivered for multicultural audience?
- Level of interactivity – here we will discuss how differently audiences react across cultures.